One of our absolute favorite places in the world to visit as a family is Old Town San Diego. There are so many great, authentic Mexican Cantinas on literally every corner, with hand made tortillas, margaritas and baskets of chips and salsa. We love the old town vibe and the history associated with the city. Oh yeah, we like the haunted ghost stories as well!
In this video we take the kids ghost hunting in El Campo Santo Cemetery and show you our favorite place to stay in Old Town San Diego – The Best Western Plus Hacienda Hotel.
You can read all the details about things to do with kids in Old Town San Diego HERE
Read our in-depth review of the Hacienda Hotel in Old Town for Families HERE
What’s in this video
- 00:05 – Intro to Old Town San Diego
- 00:20 – Best Western Plus Hacienda Hotel
- 01:42 – Walking around Old Town
- 02:00 – Whaley House
- 03:15 – Fred’s Mexican Cafe
- 04:00 – El Campo Santo Cemetery, Ghost Hunting